OpenSIPS (Open SIP Server) is an open source SIP platform for VoIP communications. OpenSIPS is able to handle a large number of
registered users. It smartly manages thousands of call per seconds along with simultaneous calls. The telecom sector utilizes this
free software implementation for a variety of areas such as application servers, SIP registrars, class 4/5 SIP router/switch,
virtual PBX solutions, enterprise PBX solutions, SBC, front-end load balancers, IM server, presence server,
redirect server, NAT traversal server, IP gateway, and the like.
Key OpenSIPS Features :
- Modular architecture which allows to enable stable core components that are unaffected by the inclusion of new extension or
- Allowing multi-platform connectivity by providing UDP/TCP/TLS/SCTP transport layers support.
- Providing Registrar server, Location server, Proxy server and Redirect server which help in achieving a ceaseless functional
- Powerful LCR (least cost routing).
- Great XCAP support for Presence Agent.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 81 4057 4252