Android Application Development Workshop
• Android is an open source mobile OS led by Google. This workshop introduces about Android, the fastest growing mobile OS. The job opportunities in this stream are not only restricted to the manufacturing, repairing and maintenance of mobile handsets but also it provides a lot of career opportunities in mobile application development for software professionals.
• The objective of the workshop is to enable the participants to develop mobile applications on their own and to train them to use Eclipse as IDE.
• To promote students technical career towards the new technological developments that happens in the industry.
• To bring students of various streams in to one roof and chance those to broaden technical knowledge of the students with the latest trends and technologies followed in the industry.
• Participating in this workshop gives an opportunity for the Students/Academicians Industry to interact participants with the technocrats.
• Technocrats are capable to train the students and provide the awareness for students on various latest technologies used by the industry experts
Suguna College Of Engineering
Near International Airport,
Tamil Nadu – 641014
+91 91 591 159 69
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Hand on practical workshop on ANDROID Application Development
• Students will get “Development tool kit” at free of cost
• Android Development E-Book will also be provided to the students during the workshop
Install Android Studio from the following link:
AFTER COMPLETING INSTALLATION PROCESS MAKE SURE THAT EMULATOR IS WORKING IN YOU LAPTOP.
Attending Workshop with Laptop is not compulsory. But if you would like to have hands on experience kindly bring your laptops.
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Participation Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
• Rs.350 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs.750 per delegate from institute ( Research Scholar).
Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD, lunch & snacks. T
The Number of participants is limited and will be allowed based on first come first serve basis.
* Terms & Conditions Apply **No Swap Policy ***No Refund Policy